Acceptable Content Guidelines
Rules of Conduct
The following rules of conduct apply to your use of the Website and to any and all materials you post on MiiR.com, including text, data, graphics, messages, files or other material (collectively User Submissions) whether the User Submission is included in blogs, emails, profiles, comments, or any other portion or feature of MiiR.com. You may not, in connection with the Website:
Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that:
- is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized.
- infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right.
- breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way.
- constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, or hate speech.
- violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail.
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful programming routines.
You may not, except with MiiR.com’s express advance authorization or in a specially designated area, use the website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any User Submission that provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email address.
- engage in commercial activities within MiiR.com.
- harm minors in any way.
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
- provide false or deceptive information.
- use MiiR.com content to engage in commercial activities.
- delete, add or otherwise change other people’s entries or other Content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so.
The interactive nature of postings on MiiR.com makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any of the materials posted by users. The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by MiiR.com users, and any text, data, photographs, messages, files or other material provided to us by users (all of which are referred to as "User Submissions") are not endorsed by MiiR.com, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of User Submissions shall be to such individual.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submission and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to MiiR.com, you hereby grant MiiR.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and MiiR.com’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the Website.
If you choose to post User Submissions on MiiR.com Web pages, we require that you adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior, and that your use of MiiR.com reflects your respect for the legal rights of users connected with MiiR.com. You understand that MiiR.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
MiiR.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. MiiR.com reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. MiiR.com also reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.