Fitted with an internal flow reducer and precision spout for smooth and steady pouring, the MiiR New Standard Pour-over Kettle features a built-in, easy-read lid thermometer, allowing for heating water to precisely the right temperature. Pair with our Camp Cup or Tumbler, Pourigami, and filters for a complete pour-over system.
Wash before first use. Hand wash recommended. Safe for use on standard burners and gas stoves; do not use on induction stovetops.
CAUTION: Do not allow gas flame or electric burner to extend beyond kettle base. Handle can get hot, especially if: using on a gas stove; contents are hot, boiling, or steamy. Use caution when removing lid and/or pouring. Orient the vent space towards the handle when pouring.
- Precision angled spout for smooth & steady pouring
- Internal flow reducer, slows down pouring for control
- Large, easy to read analog thermometer (most are tiny) with brew temp indicator
- Balanced handle keeps hands away from heat, but keeps pouring control precise and steady
- PCR PP lid / PCR PA handle (replaceable)
- 1L/33oz marking indentation
- Safe for standard electric burner and gas stoves
- Safe for standard electric burner and gas stoves Cannot be used on Induction stovetops
- 18/8 stainless steel
- NOT dishwasher safe, clean by hand
- Wear and tear will happen over time due to it being used over open flame and/or hot burners